ATP Rankings for men's singles players: Russian star Daniil Medvedev gained the No. 1 spot in the ATP Rankings for men's singles players.
- He has replaced 20-time Grand Slam champion Novak Djokovic who has now slipped to the 3rd position with Germany's Alexander Zverev making it to the 2nd spot which is an all-time career-high for him.
- For the first time since 2003 members of the big 3 which include the likes of Rafael Nadal, Djokovic, and Roger Federer have not ended up in the top two rankings.
- As of now, Rafael Nadal firmly remains at the 4th spot after losing 1000 points gained from last year's French Open.
- On the other hand, Novak Djokovic slipped down 2000 points gained from his winning run at Roland Garros last year.
- The current scenario of the ATP rankings highlights the possibility of Djokovic dropping to as low as No. 8 as he is all set to lose 2,000 more points after Wimbledon 2022.